Ati Radeon 9700

Sorry I did not reply to my original thread I started but I lost it when
I had to re-install.  When I goto www.ati.com I follow the link to the
graphics driver for the Radeon 9700 and try to download the driver from
there and when I do it opens up a media player.  If I try to choose the
mobile link it tells me to select my laptop manufacturer (dell XPS)  and
it says to contact them. However they do not support FC3 or linux at
all.  Basically I want to use their driver so everything works right.

Thanks

Mathew