Resize root partition FC2?

<rant>
Yo; I'm fairly new to Fedora (And Linux in general, I've been switching amongst Mandrake/SuSE/Debain & Redhat for a few years trying to find which distro I like best), and am running Fedora 2 on a comp with a somewhat faulty 13 GB HD. It was having some wierd problem where the disk stalls whenever it wants and starts back up whenever it wants... don't ask... and (*Somehow*) adding 128MB of memory all but fixed all the quarks and bugs with this moody HD. Previously I could only get part of the disk to work right, so I have a little 3.5GB partition for the Fedora root...
</rant>
ANYway, what can I do to easily resize the root partition to use the remaining HD space that I have? Fedora Core 2 is the only OS on my system (my documents are on another partition) Should I just run the installer off the CD in *upgrade* mode (fc2 to fc2 that is) and resize with disk druid? (I assume disk druid lets you resize... I've only ever resized with Mandrake's utilities)

   Thanx,
       SigmaChi