Re: Wisetech PS/2 scroll mouse

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 07:00, Wayne Leutwyler wrote:

> I have an Omni Cube 4-Port from Belkin, switch back and forth all the
> time. If I recall I had the same problem at one time. I did the following:
>
> Make sure in your xorg.conf your protocol for your mouse is set for IMPS/2.
>
> example:         Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"

Hmm... just double-checked and that's what it's set for. It's got the z-axis
mapping as well (since it's a scroll-mouse.) Just wonder what happened to the
Intellimouse PS/2 option? why was it removed??? That worked for me, as I
recall. Now, my mouse goes crazy every time I try to switch between the two
PCs, which is NOT a good thing. Maybe I oughta file a Bugzilla report
requesting the return of the Intellimouse PS2 option. For my money, they
simplified stuff WAY too much by only giving you "generic PS2 scroll mouse"
as an option.