Wisetech PS/2 scroll mouse

Anyone here using a WiseTech PS/2 Scroll mouse? I've got an Optical mouse with
their logo on it, although on the underside it says it was made by KYE
Systems Corp. I'm having problems with it going crazy every time I switch
back and forth between my wife's PC and my FC3 box on my Belkin Omniview SE
KVM. I had no problems with this under RH9 that I can remember, although I
vaguely remember having to tell RedHat 9 I was using a Genuine MS
Intellimouse PS/2, but that's not an option any more. The only Intellimouse
option is for a Serial mouse, and this is a PS/2 on a KVM.

Is there some reason the Intellimouse driver was dropped from Fedora after
RH9? I really think this is a driver/config issue and I'm wondering if this
is a known bug or what? It seems from what little I've been able to discover
that this is not a rare problem, but it may or may not be specific to one
brand of mouse, and may be related to the KVM, but the fact that it worked
fine in RH9, but not in FC3 makes me suspicious of a driver bug.