Re: Login attacks

ISPs about every other day.

Ok, this brings up a question I have.  I, too, have emailed the responsible
parties for the offending addresses.  Korea and China usually are the
countries from which the IP addresses are allocated.  Has ANYONE ever
received a  reply back?  I never have.  I am beginning to suspect that the
attacks are done with the tacit approval of those networks.

--
Eucke Warren

Today's quote: "The software package said 'REQUIRES WINDOWS 9X OR BETTER' so
I installed Linux"