Re: [OT] anyone with domain hosting recommendations?

Trevor Smith wrote:
I have a very inexpensive domain hosting provider but I am unhappy with the service and would like to switch. I definitely only want to go with someone who is 1) unix/linux based, 2) very inexpensive (I currently pay $15/yr), 3) reliable, and 4) responsive to customer enquiries.

Does anyone here have personal experience with a company that meets those requirements? TIA.

Domain hosting? Do you mean web hosting, or are you just looking for someone to host your DNS records?

I use EveryDNS (free, but consider donating to them). It's great. You can host up to 20 domains' DNS records and up to 200 total records. If you donate money (I think it's in the neighborhood of $20 US) then they remove that cap and you're unlimited in # of recordsand # of domains.

--
Doug Stewart