[OT] anyone with domain hosting recommendations?

I have a very inexpensive domain hosting provider but I am unhappy with the
service and would like to switch. I definitely only want to go with someone
who is 1) unix/linux based, 2) very inexpensive (I currently pay $15/yr), 3)
reliable, and 4) responsive to customer enquiries.

Does anyone here have personal experience with a company that meets those
requirements? TIA.

--
Trevor Smith | trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
public key   | http://www.haligonian.com/pgp/