Re: ATTN SELF-STYLED LIST POLICE (was RE: Mr. Day)

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 16:46, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Those old arguments just don't hold up any more.  Disk space and
> bandwidth is relatively cheap these days for most of the world.

The only forms of broadband available here are sat and wireless. Both far
beyond my means.

My dialup link is seriously impacted at times by the mail traffic. I've
dropped some lists because of the volume; it may come to that with this one
too.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield