Re: linksys wpc11 - done

Qian Qiao wrote:
It's not shown on mine either. I believe it was due to sf.net
upgrading to FC1. Ironic. :D

If I can remember it correctly, you need the following steps:

1. Make sure you have you kernel source. Once you got that, do the following:
ln -s /usr/src/linux-SOME_VERSION /lib/modules/SOME_VERSION/build
If it's already there, you save yourself one step.

2. Unzip the sourcecode somewhere, then run as root:
make install

3. Mount the wifi card driver disc, then do
ndiswrapper -i some_inf_file

4. modprobe

5. configure using iwconfig

6. if(working){
      ndiswrapper -m
      echo ndiswrapper > /etc/modules
   } else {
       ask for more help in the list. :)
   }

I cannot guarantee I've got all the steps, but give it a go.

thanx! it really helped me. i got it to work now!

sly (561)601-4303 dsyc@xxxxx 73 6c 79