Which distro to switch an FC3 samba server to?

Since nothing I've been able to do on FC3 seems to provide consistent samba service, and all the searches I've done indicate that FC3 doesn't support samba, which distro do most folks recommend that would provide the least painful transition? I've been on RH8, RH9, FC1, and FC2. I've dabbled with Mandrake for a while, and yddrasyle (sp?) years ago. Fundamentally, what I'm looking for is a simple server, with samba (shares/PDC), DNS, DHCP etc.

I've enjoyed RedHat distros, especially the industry support, but a distro that doesn't support samba is a non-starter for me. Unfortunately, backing up to FC2 isn't really a workable option. It took the store I bought the machine from (three months ago) over a week to get FC2 to recognize the built-in network card and the cdrom burner.

--
A. Rick Anderson