Re: Ditching FC3... for now =(

On Friday 03 December 2004 13:23, Scott wrote:
> Please define "supported" KDE?

Check the Ubuntu website:-)

"Unsupported" is the word they use; one can install it from their "universe"
component but as I understand it there will be no fixes for security or other
problems. However, the next release is due the closer of April and October.

For discussion of Ubuntu linux, I refer you to the lists. I'm happy to discuss
some of the things it does better on this list because those improvements are
available to those who would build a better Fedora.

Discussing the bad points of Ubuntu Linux on this list won't help Ubuntu Linux
or Fedora, but I'd not want anyone to think I think U is perfect. It is good
though:-)

--

Cheers
John Summerfield