Re: Fedora Extras is extra

Alex White wrote:

Scott wrote:

If you can suggest an easy way to do that, sure.....

What browser are you using? I can attempt to give you a quick and dirty way of doing it. If it's firefox then you can copy your bookmarks.html file and just remove any bookmarks that you don't feel are relevant or somethin' similar to that.

Tbat was the only way I'd had in mind. It just seemed a bit complcated. Especially considering I have *hundreds* of Bookmarks.