Re: What happened to gqview

ne... wrote:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:31:09 +0800, HaJo Schatz <hajo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]

Absolutely! Which is why I'm also using gqview wherever possible.
Fortunately it's available through a lot of 3rd party reps...

Have the developers switched to using gtk2 as yet? I could
be wrong on this but one of the reasons it was dropped was
because it used  gtk1.

N.Emile...

I don't know, but if you get the tarball and build an rpm, it compiles without
any problems, and works perfectly.

Seems pretty trivial to get working to me, I have no idea why the developers
dropped it.

I'm glad to see I am not the only one who misses it, the day after I started this
tread, all I got was abuse.

--
Guy Fraser