Re: Video Card and Screen Resolution

Truls Gulbrandsen wrote:
Terry R. Grier wrote:

Hello.

I cannot get my desktop computer to get a screen resoltion above 800x600.
My vid card has been found and is corret and my dell monitor is selected.
I get 1024x768 via XP.
What is the deal you think? .... .It is not even listed as an option.
I know the monitor and card can 'handle' it since it does it under xp.

Hi,
there is a thread called Video Cand and Screen Resolution dealing with the same problem, check it out.

Truls

Sorry, I mixed up, the correct thread is LCD screen resolution problem.

Truls
begin:vcard
fn:Truls Gulbrandsen
n:Gulbrandsen;Truls