Re: MySQL stuck at 3.23?

Matthew Miller wrote:

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:35:55AM -0800, Mike Ramirez wrote:

If you search the archives of the list you will fin that this question
has been asked atleast 3 times and the answer is Licensing Issues. 4 is
under a whole new licensing from mysql. Redhat lawyers and mysql
lawyers are still working out the details. IDK of ETA on this.

MySQL 4.1.7 is in rawhide (the development tree) right now. So I assume we figure Fedora Core 4 -- this spring -- as an ETA.

Just to let folks know, we have resolved our legal issues to both companies satisifaction; so ETA of Fedora Core 4 is a good assumption on where it will be integrated into fedora. Thanks for your patience as we worked out this issue.