Re: Black background on Gnome-Terminal

Gnome-terminal?  its in the profile menu.  I figured out how to do
that along time ago.

its the xfce4term I can't figure out how to change colors.

also, I can't figure out how to save the color sceme for
the GUI version of VIM  (evim,  gvim, however you want to call it,
vim-x11 I guess its called)  whenever I select a color sceme I want,
it won't save it to disk, so I have to keep changing it every time I go into it,
I hate it..

-Tom-