Re: Does Fedora include Linux?

This is particularly for VJ whose response I read to Michael A Peters.
I also am brand new to Fedora and Linux.  I was going to ask you
specifically a question which I'm sure you would find stupid and a waste
of your time.  So I will go to other resources.  Just so you know, this
is intimidating enough without reading rude email from arrogant people
like you.  I'm sure others out there are far more helpful than you for a
beginner.  I am glad to be using Fedora and I am sure I will get plenty
of help from willing people.  Thanks for the websites referral to
whoever posted the link.

JuanCondo