Re: Bug installing FC3

Well, I ignored it.  It came back later, at a few different places.  But the install proceeded without a hitch.

- Lyle

Jorge Fábregas wrote:
On Wednesday 01 December 2004 6:28 pm, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

short answer: its a known bug. its safe to ignore it

No, it's not safe to ignore it :)  For many people hitting Cancel doesn't work
out that well. You may pass that screen but then again you'll receive such
messages later again unable to keep going on. It happened to me.