Re: Configure initial wallpapers

> Now I know to look for the desktop-backgrounds-basic.xml file.

I should also mention that for each user, some information will get
cached, etc. The combined set of background XML files gets saved as

 $HOME/.gnome2/backgrounds.xml

Additionally, thumbnail images for each background are created
and cached in the directory,

  $HOME/.thumnails/normal/

If you're changing things, you may need to remove those files to
see the change take effect (especially removing images).  Gnome
will recreate them automatically.

--
Deron Meranda