Re: change cyrus-imapd ssl certificate FC3

Paul Bradshaw writes:

Thanks Aleksandsar,

I wised up and found the documentation. Created the certificate. Everything's fine now. Thanks for responding. You got me on the right track.

Well, unless you paid Verisign, or some other certificate authority, a couple of hundred bucks to sign your certificate, then technically speaking everything is definitely NOT fine.