change cyrus-imapd ssl certificate FC3

Hi there,

Can anyone walk me through, or point me to information on how to change the certificate that cyrus-imapd is using for ssl? My mail client is giving me the message "the local certificate belongs to "localhost.localdomain" when I connect. I would like to make a new certificate with the correct hostname in it.

I am guessing I need to revoke the old certifcate first, then create the new one. I think I figured out how to make the new one, but I'm not entirely certain of the correct way to revoke the old one. Has anyone else done this before?

Thanks,

...Paul