RE: Installing FC3 on WinXP (Sorry)

> If I want to partition the free space and install FC3, would I be in
> store for any of the gotchas the other dual-boot WinXP folks are dealing
with?

I don't have any issues on my laptop.  Just delete the FAT32 partition and
make linux and swap partitions.  You'll want at least 2 linux partitions a /
and /boot besides of course the swap.

Just overwirte the MBR and during the install add XP to the grub config.

--> Cool, but why would I be deleting the FAT32 partition?  As I mentioned,
it contains the paging file for WinXP.  Basically, there is 15GB in the
middle of the two partitions that I was hoping on using.

R/S
Ryan