Re: FC3 issues

Hi Marius

Sorry for being so late in my response, but I've just upgraded my hw
configuration. Still the issue appears. You may find below the messages
you asked. Please note that FC2 runs without any problem (no hangs, no
slow response, no desktop freezing) and I've updated FC3 with the latest
updates avaliable.

Thank you.

--
Calin Cosma

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away.
                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery