FC3 issues

Hello,

I have an issue on FC3, as following:

after few hours the system become extremely slow in responding and
eventually will hang. The time interval for this to happen is usually
4-5 hours. I tried on several configuration, all Intel based, on i865
and i875 chipsets, with video and audio incorporated, on both PATA and
SATA. I also installed FC3 with and without SELinux, as well as fresh
install or upgrading from FC2.

Does anyone have any ideea how to work this out?

Thank you

Calin Cosma

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away.
                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery