Re: desktop switch

Al Bayrouni wrote:

I would like to start my system with KDE
The run level is 5 and the manager is kdm.
I used the switchdesk command but without effect
kdm starts with a minimal wm
Is there any file where I can tell kdm to start with KDE or others desktops?

Thanks
Bayrouni

You don't see an options menu in KDM where you can choose what type of session you want? That's where you'd select KDE.