Re: desktop switch

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Mo, den 29.11.2004 schrieb Al Bayrouni um 22:29:

I would like to start my system with KDE
The run level is 5 and the manager is kdm.
I used the switchdesk command but without effect
kdm starts with a minimal wm
Is there any file where I can tell kdm to start with KDE or others desktops?

Bayrouni

/etc/sysconfig/desktop

Alexander

/etc/sysconfig/desktop

OK
Thank you Alexender for this other info
Satish told me to use switchdesk and it works fine
So there is 2 file where I can put my changes
1- /et c/sysconfig/desktop which is global configuration file
2- user configuration file ~/.Xclients-default (this one overwrite the global one)
Is it true?

begin:vcard
fn:Al Bayrouni
n:Boussellam;Mustapha