SSH and cvs

Hi,

I'm having problems logging in via ssh from outside of where I work
(time outs on port 22). Inside of were I work, I can get in, just not
from the outside world, which indicates that there is a block somewhere.

On sys-conf-securitylevel, I have the firewall on but allow in http, ftp
and ssh traffic. Is there something else I need to do?

Second one...

Do I need to install a cvs server on the box to run a cvs server? When I
did the server install, I said that I wanted cvs installing, but don't
know if that's just the client. If it's not just the client, where are
the config files? I can't see anything in /etc

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a battering ram with a Cilla Black fan on
the bike" - Meatloaf