Re: Fedora Extras is extra

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 09:41 +0100, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>
> > Btw, just a week ago, incidentally, I was pointed to a package in Dag
> > Wieers' repository, which he copied from my fedora.us package in early
> > October, apparently saving him time. He has still not descended from
> > his high horse to reply to my private mail. Though, on the same day
> > he repaired the package silently already.
>
> Michael, don't start another war. I fixed the package because you were
> right and I did not answer your mail because it was another highly
> explosive one.
>
> --   dag wieers,  dag@xxxxxxxxxx,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --
> [Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors]

thanks, dag, for all your hard work.  i sure appreciate what you do.  i
sure hope that something can end up being worked out at some point.
but, please, don't let michael and his ilk bring you down.  you and axel
and the others are very much appreciated and valued.

heh. this: [Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission
errors] brings lots of smiles to my face.  fine sense of humor, my
friend.

john
--

john bray - kb6ql@xxxxxxxx  kb6ql on 15m.  flower mound, TEXAS, usa
        Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult