Mail server upgrade

It is time for me to migrate my mail system to FC3. It is a RH9 system running sendmail/procmail and UW-imapd. I don't see any compelling reason to change sendmail/procmail but the lack of support for uw-imapd is pretty compelling to switch the IMAP server. The tenor of the mail archives seems to point to dovecot as the IMAP server of choice for someone like myself who is running a small shop and wants to have a secure, simple and supported (out of the box, so to speak) solution. The cyrus solution comes in a very close second.

The dovecot wiki has good support documentation for the migration but before I jump in I'd like to get some opinions from people on this list on what to watch out for, etc. that will make the migration as smooth as possible.

As near as I can tell, it looks like all I need to do is save the current sendmail configuration, the current /var/spool/mail/* files, install FC3 fresh, restore the sendmail config and /var/spool/mail/* files, enable and configure dovecot per the wiki migration notes and then reconnect the system to the net. And it will work like a charm. :-)

I use TDMA for spam control now but would love to hear opinions on why I should either keep TDMA or switch to spamassasin from those who have faced that decision.

Thanks,

-pmr