Re: Options Error: Not a boolean: 1

Am Mo, den 29.11.2004 schrieb Ben Anderson um 0:27:

> > > # PUT YOUR REPOS HERE OR IN separate files named file.repo
> > > # in /etc/yum.repos.d
> >
> > You didn't read the line above or didn't understand it?
> I'll go with misinterpreted as I did read it and thought I understood
> it.  I took it as I could either add the lines I added right there or
> in separate files.  Where am I going wrong?

I mis-expressed because replied too fast. Sorry, forgive me please! I
feel the comment line is to be understand as a suggestion. It is a
change with the new yum version that came with FC3. It makes the yum
configuration better to be overviewed and easier to customize und and to
handle. The aspects have been discussed here recently. You can keep all
entries in your central yum.conf file if you think your can manage that.

Btw. you better set "gpgcheck=1" for each repository.

> > The misconfiguration is in the part you did not paste.
> care to elaborate

The part you pasted is correct. So you use a parameter in the other
section ([main]) which requires a boolean and there is none.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 00:47:32 up 8 days, 19:35, load average: 0.14, 0.27, 0.34