Re: stupid questions

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 10:22:01PM -0500, sly wrote:

However, in my Fedora Core 2 GNOME environment, if I close the Firefox (or
Mozilla) window while it's in the maximized state, it remembers that the
next time I run it. What desktop environment are you using, in what Fedora
Core release?

it's fc3. and i tried closing it maximized but it does not remember. and GnuCash does it the same way.

GNOME or KDE? (Or something else?)

i use gnome! but i also tryed w/ Xfce and the same issue. i close it, and restart and goes back to the original small window size.

sly (561)601-4303 dsyc@xxxxx 73 6c 79