Re: Where is gd.so for PHP?

Just so it's it the archives.... do I feel silly... Now that I figured out the name of the shared object is gd.so and not libgd.so my Google searches were more relevant. I saw a message for debian that talked about a package call php4-gd... Well for Fedora it's php-gd. Simply yum install php-gd and you now have support for gd in PHP.

Earlier when I did a rpmfind search for gd...  it did not show up....  :-(

Michael J. Pawlowsky wrote:

Shouldn't the gd.so files simply be copied into /usr/lib/php4 when doing an install of php?
Is there some mod that needs to be installed that I haven't found?