apache-devel rpm needed - greenhorn!

Hi listers,

I am new to the list. I've lurked for about a week. In fact a recent linux user. I have Samba, Apache, OpenVPN all up and running. In trying to install a colaboration suite (OpenGroupware), however, I am having a little trouble. The installation of the rpm package says that it requires apache-devel. Doing a search I don't seem to find any rpm or tarball specifically for FC3 or even FC2. I located what I thought might work (apache-devel-1.3.31-5.n0i.1.MPSSL.i686) found on rpm.phone.net. I did a search on google for apache-devel and thats one of the hits it came up with. When trying to install this rpm, it fails due to a dependency. Says it needs apache. Apache is installed and running! Can anyone give me some clarification on this. Perhaps why the problem, or where I can find an apache-devel rpm to install? Any additional information on request. Thank you.

tonydm