Re: FC2 and RPM

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 18:41, Mike Ramirez wrote:

> > so where do I find the right stuff for FC2?  The up2date process
> > points me to RHN, which appears to be utterly irrelevant to Fedora.
>
> http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/
> http://freshrpms.net/
> http://dries.studentenweb.org/ayo/index.html
> http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/
> http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/
>
> These are the only 5 repos I use.  I think freshrpms has the xmms-,p3
> plugin.  I could be wrong but its found in one of these.  I cna find and
> install pretty much anything for Fedora I need.

Thanks, Mike  -  I was just wishing for a good list of Fedora
repositories, and here they are. I found some by googling, but of course
didn't have the weight of a recommendation behind them.

I noticed that the third one in your list (dries...) seems to be offline
currently... I guess that will clear up shortly.

Best Rgds,
Jay