Re: Removing KDE

yeah really,  KDE SUCKS!!! get rid of it redhat!!

anyone who likes KDE might as well run WIndows, it just SUCKS.

run  XFCE,    or even tvm or icevm or something.

gnome is ok but still rather slow..  me personally I can't live without XFCE.
and KDE is just...wrong...  too much like windows, crashes the whole
system too often and is too memory hog intensive...  just get rid of
it,
it sucks...

oh, and when you decide NOT to install KDE,  FIX yum so it doesn't
install it on your system when doing an upgrade when its NOT on your
system in the first place..  that annoys me more then ANYTHING........
when you run yum it should update ONLY WHATS CURRENTLY ON YOUR SYSTEM,
not add additional programs not found on it..  that is SOO annoying!