Re: Gmail account and this mailinglist

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
I am receiving more and more
answers to my replies to Gmail account users directly to my personal
address, rather than the mail should have been addressed to the list.

You can set your preferences so that list doesn't send you a copy if it detects your address in To: or Cc:. Of course, this isn't compatible with any form of filtering you might have, but will avoid duplicates.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx>    Pollard Banknote Limited