wine program

Where do I download this wine program for Fedora Core 3 Linux so I can run Windows programs?

Does anyone know of any free or low cost web browser that's like crazy browser which the user can get small window tabs in the browser when they want to see more web pages and when it clears all history when you close the web browser?

Please respond.  Thanks.

Nathan Low

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!