Re: Where is the FC3 kernel Source?

Sam Williams wrote:

I have looked everywhere and have been unable to find the location of
the FC3 kernel source. Dis manage to stumble upon the configs now
located in /boot, but I can't find the source that was used to build any
given FC3 kernel... Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Please take the time to read the Release Notes for Fedora Core 3. This exact issue is addressed and you will find complete instructions.

Bob