Re: Help Please

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> you mean there is no way to configure this. thats way too dumb if you ask me

Um.

I understand that there *is* a way to configure this -- but for the
Exchange administrator. (Certainly when using Outlook in corporate mode,
it is possible for the administrator to over-ride user's settings).

When I'm the Exchange administrator, I regard this as one of the best
features in Exchange: I can set everything going out to plain text only.
I'm still waiting for my users to even notice!

It's just a pity that there are any other settings that administrators
might choose to use...

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Important note: when washing your brain out with
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | nitric acid, it is important to stop *after* you've