Sendmail offline queuing

Does anyone know if it is possible to control the way sendmail queues messages whilst offline?

I have a user that uses sendmail on his laptop, I understand that when the laptop rejoins the network messages are delivered in reverse order as in a stack type of queue. This has caused some confusion with recipients when email arrives in reverse order. The user has asked me to check to see if it possible to force sendmail to deliver these messages in the order that he wrote them.

Many thanks for your help,

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram