Missing keybindings in OOo

Hey, everyone:

Using openoffice.org-1.1.2-11.5.fc3 on FC3 for the first time (I've been
using Sun StarOffice up to now), and I find that several keybindings are
"wrong" from my point of view.

Note that by "wrong" I mean that those keybindings worked the same way
forever in Microsoft Office 95 through 2000 and also in Sun StarOffice 6
and 7, so I expect them to work the same way in OOo. Of course, the
change may be deliberate... but if so it is going to confuse the bloody
hell out of people migrating from other apps.

Here is a list of some of the things I wonder about:

	1. Ctrl-Enter properly selects the entire column, but Shift-Enter does
not select the row. It incorrectly inserts a space into the current
cell, also making the selection of multiple rows for insertion or
deletion more difficult.

	2. Ctrl-Shift-1 should format numbers #,##0.00 but does not.

	3. Ctrl-Shift-4 should format numbers $#,##0.00 but does not. I am
skipping the local currency reference here for simplicity.

	4. Ctrl-Shift-5 should format numbers 0.00% but does not.

	5. When entering a number into a cell which has already been formatted
as a percentage, MS Office is smart enough to accept input of "55" as
"55%". OOo will take "55" literally as "5500%". (Note: StarOffice did
this too, yuck.)

	6. Ctrl-Shift-J does not return from full-screen mode.

I have checked the OOo help screen, and it says those keybindings should
work. Have I missed something? Or should I bugzilla this? I haven't
checked Bugzilla for existing bugs or dupes yet, but I will a little
later.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>