Re: Utilities for checking Xerox Printers (Looking for a Linux supported 4-n-1 device)

John Summerfield wrote:

On Monday 22 November 2004 14:14, Gene Heskett wrote:

HP had no problems with what we drove it with.

HP goes so far s to run a SF project or three in support of its products. A couple of months ago I had email for one at HP who'd know that "all current and near-term future HP products are supported on Linux."

Thanks to all who replied.

Now, I'm looking for a 4 n 1 product. Printer, scanner, fax and copier. I would like a 'ink squirter' type.

--

James McKenzie
jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx