Re: xscreensaver lockups?

donald szatkowski wrote:
whatsizbucket@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

BTW, I use an ATI Radeon 9000 card with default stock drivers, since there are no ATI drivers yet, and have a ViewSonic PS790. I'm running FC3. And sorry for the top-post, I am in Windoze right now using a web based mail client. Ugh!

I'm going to figure that no matter what screensaver I get running, my system comes to a screeching halt after about 10 minutes and requires a reboot.

My settings for xscreensaver are:

'Blank after' is set to 10 minutes, and 'cycle after' is set to 10 minutes. There are no values for Lock Screen after, and is grayed out.

Any ideas?