Re: fc3 and chinese

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:06:35 +1000, Leon Ho <llch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Xiaotian,
>
> Thanks for the bug report on bugzilla. Let's work in there to get some
> info exchanged so that we can find out the source of the problem.
>
> In the meantime, does service iiim stop in console before starting GNOME
> helps?
>
> Regards,
> Leon

I tried stopping iiim service before logging in.  Now terminals work
ok.  But firefox still hangs.  I guess htt_xbe still runs when log in
with zh_CN locale.

Actually I don't really care which locale I use, as long as I can
input Chinese.  I believe with IIIMF, I *should* be able to input
different languages even in en_US locale.  So the problem is down to
why htt_server denies access from localhost.

Thanks,

Xiaotian