Re: Pine?

Paul Tomblin wrote:
Why isn't pine included in the Fedora Core 3 archives?  My step
daughter still like the pico editor (yeah, I know, it sucks, but she
doesn't want to learn something better) and I had to find the "Dag
Wieers" RPM for Fedora Core 2.

Yeh there was a mess up in the links for Dag, but this has been fixed and the current version of pine for FC3 is there including pico.

Serge