Re: imap

On Sunday 21 November 2004 05:01, Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
> f you go
> with this advice (rather good advice, IMHO), than it doesn't make any
> difference how and where the email is internally stored on the disk
> (standard unix mailbox, MH, Cyrus database, whatever).

I might add that I regularly access the sam email accounts with thunderbird,
kmail (on retrial), evolution (2.0 on trial), Moz, Mutt (less often, the UI
confuses me) and Mail on a variety of computers running various releases
(andd distros) of Linux, and OS X on my laptop.

I'd not have this flexibilty without using an Imap server.

I've just discovered in the paat day or so that kmail can't filter my mail.
Consequenly, I won't be using it for long.

--
Cheers
John