Re: evolution 1.4 -> 2.0?

Am Freitag, den 19.11.2004, 19:20 +0000 schrieb Paul Howarth:
[...]
> > please read the release notes and search the archives. I am pretty
> > sure this has been answered innumerous times
>
> For instance:
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-November/msg02852.html
[...]

thx - that did it perfectly!
however, i wonder that if i'd copied the old evolution-folder in my
current ~, if evolution 2 would have had asked at first launch to
migrate the contents and settings of that folder by itself (without
having to use gconf first)?
because if not, would hardly call that "userfriendly"!
also, it imo would be also much easier if you could either choose a path
of your old evolutionfolder by default (if you have one) at first launch
and/or if you could choose the old evo-folder under file->import->import
files and settings from older programs!