Re: Grub issues

What I did was put my 10GB drive back in and followed John's grub
command line instructions:

grub> root (hd0,0)
   Fliesystem type is unknown, partition type 0x7

grub> chainloader +1

grub> boot

and it boots into Windows fine (I have to do this whenever I boot
though). I deleted the partitions from the apparently bad drive using
the disk management tool, next I'm going to go into KNOPPIX and fdisk,
then try reinstalling. Thanks for the help. :)