RE: unable to install FC3

> From: James Wilkinson [mailto:james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

> As you can probably guess, this looks like fairly major
> incompatibility
> somewhere. Are you plugging the tablet directly into the PC?

yes.

> If not, try
> that.
>
> Otherwise, I'm afraid all I can recommend is bugzilla.redhat.com, with
> data on your motherboard's chipset.

just to be clear: as I'v just upgraded to FC3, I'm using the default kernel.
Is it expected to work 'out-of-the-box' with the tablet ?

Note that I used the very same hardware with earlier releases (RH9, FC1).
I *think* I started to run into trouble when upgrading the kernel from 2.4.x
to 2.6.x.

Thanks,
		Stefan