Re: FC3 + Dell WUXGA Screen + NVidia = Working Configuration

> Again, thanks for posting this. I am cc:ing Mathew Nowend here, who is
> one of the folks having a problem with this on his system.

No problem.

> One other follow up question: Which version of the nVidia driver are you
> using and did you install it using the nVidia installer or via an RPM
> from one of the repositories?

I used the nVidia installer direct from the site.  I don't use 3rd party
repositories because I don't like to get into dependency states to
something that's not official packages (no offense meant to the great
people that maintain those!!).

> I have seen posts suggesting that some issues with the WUXGA panel may
> be nVidia driver version specific (ie. 6629 vs 6111).

I'm running 6629.  Now that you mention it, I'm not sure what I was running
under FC1, but it worked fine.  Maybe when I'm feeling adventurous again
I'll try an old version if I can get my hands on it.

--
Jason McCormick
jasonmc@xxxxxxxxxxx